Sep 27, 2012

The Scale~ My Enemy

Sometimes I think the scale is my enemy!  I mean seriously why can't it just keep going down instead of the bouncing up and down!  So apparently since Sunday I have lost 4 lbs...yay!  Oh yea right!  Like I really believe that stupid scale.  I have a goal in mind right of where I want to be in 2 months time.  I really want to be down another 11 pounds by Thanksgiving. I sure would like to see that happen.  I am trying.  Exercising daily and have cut my calories back.  Although I went over my calorie limit tonight badly, that won't be happening again!  I have a goal and I have to meet it.
  So what if I don't?  Well I am not going to quit if that is what you are thinking.  I mean the Bible tells us, "He who began a good work in you is faithful to complete it!"  (Phil 1:6) SO if God won't give up on me then who am I to give up on myself??
  " Lord show me what you would have me to do!  Show me what I need to cut and/or add to my daily journey to get healthy!  Give me wisdom, help me to make wise decisions and most importantly I ask that you heal my knees, feet and ankles so that I can do what I want to do concerning exercise.  Lord it is only by your strength and help that I can and will meet my simple goals and eventually meet the major goal.  HELP ME LORD!"  ~ Amen!

No comments: