Sep 28, 2012

Batteries?!

Ok so today the scale is not my enemy BUT if those batteries are dying like they were a few weeks ago I am gonna be very upset!  Seriously, like 4 weeks ago the scale said I was the same weight it says I am now.  But two days later I realized the batteries were dying and it was completely wrong.  I am glad we can just pop the rechargeable batteries and recharge them or head to the store for more disposable ones.  Funny, when I am drained and need recharged the best thing I can do is head to the Bible and spend time reading God's Word and praying.  That always recharges me!  How about you?
      I have fought hard the last 4 weeks to get back to that number and today the scale said I hit the   mark.  Although I still do not trust it what so ever it does make me that much closer to hitting my goal for when I go back to the doctor.   I have six week to lose 10 lbs.  That is roughly just over a pound and half to lose every week.  It will take a LOT of determination and exercise.  It seems I have to fight for every ounce and I am willing to do that.  I like how I am feeling and I am positive the more I lose the better I will feel. Now if I could just get the arthritis pain in control I would be even more happier!
  
   "Lord pour your healing balm of Gilead over my joints and heal them.  Restore what has been destroyed but this terrible disease!" ~ Amen!

No comments: