Sep 20, 2012

Rough

 YEP!!! The above cartoon is definitely how it has been this week!  Well that is TODAY!  I haven't worked out for three days.  WHY?  PAIN!!!!!  I have been in so much pain!  Arthritis and neuropathy pain to be exact.  I hate when the two gang up on me and attack  That literally is how it feels.  There is nothing that can be done other than rest, take meds and pray.  Of which I have done.  Today I got up and said enough was enough although by the time it was workout time I was really dragging.  But I pushed through and did it. There is too much riding on me losing this weight and meeting some goals.
Yep again this is how I feel about the scale and my diet!  I want to shoot the scale.  I have struggled with the numbers this week.  I know I can't determine if I am doing well by what the scale says but when it goes up and not down and I am doing what I know to do i just want to through it against the wall, stomp on it and scream!  It's a mental thing honestly and I have got to break free of that kind of thinking!  In His strength I am strong, In His arms I belong.  In His strength I will win!
   Honestly my plea is "Lord help me!" 

No comments: