Oct 2, 2012

Just want to be...

So the scale and I are friends for now.  LOL!  Seriously Sundays are my official weigh in day.  SO why in the world would I chose Sundays you ask?!  Well because no matter what it says my goal is to bring God the glory.  If it says I have gained or stayed the same I will go to church and worship!  If it says I have lost I will go to church and worship!  No matter what I know that I am NOT defined by the scale numbers.  Although I really do want it to say I have lost every time I get on it!!!
  Sunday was one of those days!  It said I lost!  WOO HOO!  In fact I have just 3 lbs to get out of the 300s.  Yes according to the scale I weighed 302.6 lbs.  Am I proud of that number yes and no.  Yes because I have lost 14 lbs since Aug 22.  NO because I can't believe I really let myself get this big.  I am just very happy that God is helping me with this battle and I will win.  May not be over night but every single ounce counts!
  "Thank you Lord for giving me the determination and strength to really do it this time.  Thank you that when I feel down and feel like giving up, You remind me that you are there helping me!  Thank you for just being there!~Amen!"

No comments: