Oct 1, 2011

Steps

It's October!  I can not believe this year is slipping away and I feel as if I can't reign it in.  It's a crisp cool day here in Ky, 46 degrees and I am for sure NOT ready for these temps!  Thankfully by the end of the week we will be back up to the high 70s low 80s.   I prefer temps in the 70/80.  We are still seeking God about ministry.  Just waiting on Him.  We are doing our part, sending resumes, praying, believing for open doors.  Not sure there is anything else we can do.  Sometimes, most of the time, I wish God would give us a manual telling us what to do next.  Oh I know we have the Bible and it is a manual for our lives but I am talking about what to do in this process of knocking on doors.  I just want to know the next step.  Trusting blindly in full faith that His plan will be revealed.

No comments: