Oct 18, 2011

Here in Your Presense

 Tonight I just want to sit in your presence Lord!  I want to feel your arms wrapped around me, knowing all things are in your control.  Feeling your touch, wiping all my fears away!  Lord just as the lyrics of this song state, all fear is suddenly wiped away.  Lord you know how I do not like not knowing how events will play out.  There are so many scenarios playing out in my mind and all I want is peace.  I trust You fully and know what ever door you open or even if you shut all of them that you know what you are doing.  Just need your reassurance tonight in a real way!  I long for more of your presence in my life Lord!  More of you and less of me!  


Found in Your hands, fullness of joy
Every fear suddenly wiped away here in Your presence
All of my gains now fade away
Every crown no longer on display, here in Your presence
Heaven is trembling in awe of Your wonders
The kings and their kingdom are standing amazed

Chorus:
Here in Your presence, we are undone
Here in Your presence, Heaven and Earth become one
Here in Your presence, all things are new
Here in Your presence, everything bows before You

Bridge:
Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchlessin every way
Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchlessin every way

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/n/new_life_worship/#share

No comments: