Oct 9, 2011

Resting Under His Wings





Earlier this week a friend posted this picture on Facebook.  I immediately thought of this scripture,
Ps 91:4..."He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge."  My friend Cindy shared that a friend of hers and sent the picture to her and she had no idea who took it. I ask if I could use it specifically for this blog and well here it is.  I just find it comforting to look at.  Reminds me that God is there no matter how far I run, or what I do, if I will turn back to him I will find refuge.  A safe haven.  Anyone else out there need a place to find rest, a safe place to rest?  Thank you Jesus that you cover us with your wings of mercy and protect us from harm.  You got our backs and for that we thank you Lord!

No comments: