Oct 28, 2010

Word of God Speak

I know that I have posted this song on this blog before but today when I woke up it was on my mind and has been all morning. I think it's because my soul longs to hear His voice right now. I need to know what His plans are, I need His guidance and direction. I need to hear His voice say, "It's going to be ok!" "I got this!" I know He does but sometimes you need to hear Him say it, you need to feel His presence and rest in it. That is where I am today. I NEED Him! I need to hear Him and I need clear direction. Besides the up front issues we are dealing with financially and in this holding pattern concerning ministry (a place of rest right now is nice), I personally am working through some private matters that the Holy Spirit is bringing up to the surface. Ya know sometimes when you are open for God to touch and use you, impurities in the clay rise to the surface and must be removed.
Broken Potterie...the reason I named this blog this is because I want to stay broken (humble) before the Lord so that He can use me the way He needs to. But want Him to work out the impurities and hurts. But going through that process is tough stuff! SO today as I sit and wait on Him to speak to me I will rest in the knowledge that what was meant for evil in my past is meant for His glory now and in the future. Thank You Lord that you were in my past holding me, and you are in my present holding me and will be in my future holding me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the middle of a storm in my own life. During my time with the Lord this morning, He told me to "Wait." So that's what I'm doing. Standing still in a storm and knowing that somehow, some way, God is going to bring me through the howling wind and rain. At this moment, it feels like a hurricane. Can't blog about it, but God has given me a good friend that I can confide in. Praying for you, too!

Melissa said...

Ruth praying the Lord of the storm will be the Lord in the storm and will speak "Peace be still!" for you. Thanks for the encouragement!