Oct 3, 2010

Thanks, Thanks, I give you Thanks!

Just taking a moment to say thank you Lord! Thank you for always being here for me. Through the small and large struggles, through the rain and the might forceful storms You have been here for me. You always provide! You always hear! You always come through! Lord even through this journey we are on I will praise You. I will do my best to not look at our circumstance and will look for YOU in the midst of them. Lord I want to see You moving on our behalf! You want the best for our family and You want the best for our ministry. We will wait upon you, seeking you for the guidance you have for us. Seeking You for the answers. For it is only in You that we have peace and it's only in You that we place our trust. Thank you Lord for the blessings you have bestowed upon our family. Thank you for the friends we have, for our family, for the job you have blessed Sean with. For provision. Lord we trust You will open the doors that need to be opened and close the doors that are not good for us. Jesus complete in us in this journey what needs to be completed according to Your will! Let it be done on earth as it is in Heaven! Thank you Lord!

The word tells us to count your blessings. IN fact there is a song we teach the kids... Count your blessings name them one by one, count your blessing see what God has done, Count your blessings name them one by one...
You see today I could sit back and dwell on the things that have NOT happened and have NOT taken place. But instead I am choosing to count my blessings...I challenge you to do the same.

No comments: