Oct 20, 2010

Thoughts

So many thoughts running through my head. Lord what are You up to? I need some direction. I need to know what steps to take next. Which way to turn, which way to go. Lord I will follow You, I trust Your plan! Just lead me and I will follow. Speak to me and I will listen. Give me the ears to hear and the heart to receive. I long to hear Your voice, I long to feel Your touch. I long to know Your heart for my family and me. Speak to me Lord! Give me clarity of mind to know Your plan.
Just my thoughts during prayer today...this week...this month. I love the Psalms and how David was so open and to the point when he prayed. He just said it like it was. Simple statements. Simple prayers. And God always heard him. God always hears us too...it's just the waiting for His answers that always gets me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, waiting is always hardest! {{{Hugs}}} to you . :) Praying.