Jun 16, 2018

So Close

It's been almost 7 months since I started this journey to a healthier and skinner me. Honestly despite my efforts I'm still where I was to begin with. I've gone through lab work, seeing a cardiac doc having an ekg and then an echo of my heart done. Then I saw a pulmonologist and xrays followed by a scope and biopsy of my esophagus and let's not forget the psych eval. With all that being done will being weighed in every month with my doctor and following the diet the nutritionist's diet. I've completed every thing required and now it's in the insurance's hands. I pray it ill be approved but have my doubts it will happen.
   I have no idea what will happen if it's not approved. Give up, maybe! I know God has a plan and as much as I hope this is part of it my luck is never good. I seem to always fight battles and honestly I am tired of always fighting.
  Many days I have no will to even get out of bed, but I do. My kisds and husband need me to be there for them. But I never feel like I have anyone there for me. I'm an ear and shoulder for others but never have one. It's beyond frustrationg let me tell ya.
   Anyway, so here I am in a holding pattern, waiting once again for God to move on my behalf.

No comments: