Nov 8, 2010

Another Closed

Ok so the theme of this weekend besides sickness (since Friday I have had 3 kids get the stomach flu including myself and this bug is terrible!!!) has been closed doors. Not only did we receive a letter Sat about a church we had applied to ending the candidating process with us, but we received another word last night of the same nature. Just being honest here, a year of rejection when it comes to sending out resumes, answering a billion questions ~ some extremely personal, moving in faith believing God to open up doors to ministry here in KY and now being in a financial storm what seems to be full of hurricane winds is becoming draining. Despite all that we have endured the last year; the hurtful words and actions of other against our family, the transitions, changes, hard decisions ect... moving here was the best decision and we have a peace that passes all understanding. We know that we know we are to be in KY and that has not changed and will not change unless it is a God changed desire.
As for what is next...WHO KNOWS! Only God does. I only know that I will stand on this scripture for now...

“But as for me, I will look to the Lord and confident in Him I will keep watch; I will wait with hope and expectancy for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me." Micah 7: 7

As well as:

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord. “Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans for a future filled with hope!” Jer 29:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am praying that God will direct you to the churches He wants you to place your application. (I hate wasted time and energy.) It will be worth the wait. God's will always is!