Nov 27, 2008

Things I am Thankful For:

*My loving and merciful Lord and Savior, who provides all we need, at all times!

*My loving supportive husband.

*My 4 wonderful kids; Jaron a fantastic big brother who although is just like me in looks and personality (which is great for him but we butt heads a lot) is just one of my little heart beats. Kristofer, my special little kid who struggles through every day events but is a lion full of courage and a kitten who is tender hearted. Eli our youngest son who is super tenderhearted, is a protector of his sister (when they aren’t fighting) and a constant buddy to his brothers who he adores. Sara, my only little princess who is all girl and all tomboy. She is one of the best surprises and blessings!
Last but not least, for my little angel boy, SeanPatrick who would be 11 and is celebrating this thanksgiving at the feet of Jesus with my grandparents, Mamaw and my Uncle Bob.

*For my parents, who help us so much more than I could ever repay, for my brothers and sister and their families.

*For Sean’s Mom and brother’s and sister’s who our kids adore!

*For my friends throughout the US and in other countries such as Dominican Republic, S. Africa, Germany, China, Japan serving our Lord and winning souls for Christ.

*Good heath and healing knees.

*The ability to walk without crutches or a cane.

*A warm house and a running vehicle.

*Our funny kittens- CC (fostering), Sugar and Mr. Jingles, our dog Izzy and our wonderful ferrets- Woody & Uno.

*A wonderful church.

*A beautiful sunny crisp day to take my children to the park while the turkey cooks and Sean sleeps after working all night.

*Thankful that although Sean has to work 32 hours from last night till Sat. he has a job in this economy and is making extra money through overtime while helping a coworker who’s husband is battling leukemia.

*This computer and the ability to talk to friends across the miles through the internet…thank goodness for the internet!

*For Facebook.com of which I have reconnected with old friends from high school and college and can keep in contact with close friends in Florida.

*For Myspace.com of which I am able to keep in contact with cousins, aunts, sibs and friends who are not on Face book (come on gang Facebook is better!)