Aug 6, 2011

Surrendering to YOU

My dear friend Pastor Tara posted this song on Facebook tonight.  You can read her blog here!  I highly recommend reading Tara's blog called The Fight Within.  I do believe I have found the song of the year for my life.  I will share it in a second or you can just scroll down and click play.  But this past week has been an awesome week!  Have spent this past week watch General Council and the Influence Conference for the Assemblies of God via the internet.  You can listen in on the sessions via videos now at General Council. Anyway they were very powerful messages.  God got a hold of my heart like never before... uhm ...well not in a long time have I surrendered everything to Him the way I did this past week.  I am so thankful for His touch and His Holy Spirit that has been gently calling me to Him.  God has set me free of some things this week that I am not going to share here but this song I am sharing really explains a lot!

No comments: