Aug 3, 2011

Closed Doors

Closed doors...a year ago a couple of weeks ago I would be complaining, throwing a fit, doubting what God was/is doing and most definitely would be questioning why God has closed yet again another door.  I can't say that in the future I won't wonder or question. I don't think there is anything wrong with questioning God and asking why and what His plans are as long as my heart is in the right place and that is a place of trusting Him.  But I have had to repent and ask Him forgiveness when I have done a lot of complaining!
   Anyway today we learned two doors to ministry have been closed.  I am not stressed, worried or even releaved to be honest.  Just thankful that God has closed those doors.  It means He has another plan, a better plan and in that I am very thankful!  "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord.  Those plans are to give me a future, hope and will bring glory to His name!  I know what ever door He plans to open He already has it prepared for us and is preparing us for it!
   In Your will Lord that's where I always want to be!

No comments: