Feb 2, 2011

GOD IS SOO GOOD!

OK so the other day I was sharing how God has really been speaking to me about trusting Him for the smallest details. That when He says he will provide HE WILL! Well let me share. This week due to my miscalculations in the check book ... :-( sigh... we had less than $20 for two weeks after bills and food. Unfortunately our vehicles need gas. Sunday during the worship service I felt God speak to me saying, "Trust me, I will provide." I wasn't even thinking about the financial issues we were in just worshiping Him.
OK so we were expecting some money for two of our kids birthdays. We decided to speak to the kids and ask them if we could borrow the money. (NO we do not make habit of this but it was their money not ours). Well our twin 7 yr olds have hearts of gold! They both said, "You can use it Mommy and Daddy!" No qualms, no crying just you can use it! It was breaking my heart to even think about it. God knows our hearts! He really does!
Today unexpectedly we receive a tax refund from IL that we were not expecting for another two weeks! PRAISE GOD! We did not have to borrow the kids birthday money! We blessed them with added funds just because they were willing to sacrifice for our family. (We were going to give it back to them as soon as Sean got paid.)
SO why am I sharing such a personal issue? Because we have all been in situations that look hopeless. Honestly that is how I was feeling besides mad at myself. That's not the point! The point is GOD PROVIDES! His promises are true!

No comments: