Jan 30, 2011

He's GOT it COVERED!

Been a while since I actual wrote on here and not just posted song/videos. A lot going on here and honestly writing has not been at the top of my list. But God has really been pouring into me just thoughts that flutter through my head and I figured I better start really writing them down. Maybe they will capture your thoughts as well.
You know this journey we are all on is truly all about God and not us. God has really been impressing on my heart that this year is my (our) year of breakthrough in a variety of areas. OH the joy that brings to my heart! Break through is what we need! But you know in that break through comes the tests, trials and mountains to climb. Yes before every break through there is a time of complete darkness. You see just before the sun rises is the darkest moments. I know this personally because every morning I drive my kids to school. It is pitch dark, I mean even with the dim lights I can barely see, I always have to drive with the brights on. It is so dark that even my kids have noticed that it is super dark. Sometimes we leave and the sun will rise as we pull into the school driveway, and the kids are always amazed at the change in the sky :) I cherish those times with the kids!
You know the Bible tell us:

"Don't ever worry and say, 'What are we going to eat?' or 'What are we going to drink?' or 'What are we going to wear?' Everyone is concerned about these things, and your heavenly Father certainly knows you need all of them. But first, be concerned about his kingdom and what has his approval. Then all these things will be provided for you. "So don't ever worry about tomorrow. After all, tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 31-34 (GW)


Here's the thing. We have been struggling financially like about 80% of the rest of America. We are blessed! Sean has a job, because of that we have a home! There are things that happen to a family that is on the brink of breaking...you do a little more praying, a little more crying out, and a whole lot of humbling. But you know what, God has taken us down this road before. This one is a bit more humbling and a whole lot more bumpy. But God has been faithful.
I really feel God was speaking to me today saying, "DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW! I GOT IT COVERED!" He is faithful, he will come through and for that I am forever grateful. My life is a lot more peaceful when I remember that! When I don't and I am full of stress!
Thank you Lord for reminding me that YOU GOT THIS COVERED!

No comments: