Dec 22, 2008

Today's post is just for you Lord.

I have no idea what You are doing or why You allow things to happen. I am thankful that today I was not hurt when the tire blew out but at the same time I feel like everytime we get a blessing immediately it is stolen from us. Just like today, when the wheel blew out, Lord the financial blessing we got yesterday was going to be used for something else...instead we had to use it for this tire. I am thankful we have the money, I am thankful I was not hurt and that I was only going 25 mph instead of the 60, I am thankful that I got stopped at the light before it blew other wise I would have been doing 60. Lord, now once again I need you to step in and provide again so that we can take care of that other need we were planning to use that money for. Sometimes I just don't get it! Either way I will worship you and I trust that You alone will provide for what we need.