Aug 12, 2012

Blessed

I've come to a point in my life where I realize just how blessed I am.  I may not have material wealth, I may not be in perfect health,  but I am blessed.  I have a loving husband that is devoted to me and his family.  I am blessed with 4 healthy, entertaining, smart and courageous kids. God has been good to me.  No matter what trials or storms have come my way, God has been by my side.  It may not have always seemed like it to me at the time but I can see He was there now looking back.  
  So you might want to know what has happened that I am sharing this....NOTHING!  In fact looking at our finances...they stink!  Living pay check to pay check with no cushion or savings (be honest here).  Sometimes wondering how we will put food on the table...yes it's that tough some times.  BUt no matter what God has been good to us!  I shall praise Him through this storm!  I am blessed!

No comments: