Jun 13, 2009

Trusting

Lately we have had a LOT of things going on around here. So many things that I am not at the moment able to even post. Private things that we are trusting God for. We are in a transition period and are expecting some big changes for our family in a lot of different ways. Unfortuately even if I were at liberty to talk about them God has been speaking to me about keeping things quiet and in prayer. A few of my closest readers may know what I am speaking about...or at least a few of the things that is. But seriously there are a few things that I have been petitioning before the Lord about and trusting Him to give us the direction, guidance and provision we need for these other things to happen. SO until He releases me to share some of these things I will simple continue to sing:


You are God in heaven
And here am I on earth
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

And I'll stand in awe of You, Jesus
Yes, I'll stand in awe of You
And I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

The simplest of all love songs
I want to bring to You
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

No comments: