Oct 29, 2008

Why the title...

Broken Potterie...is what we all need to be. Itis only when we allow God to break us and we begin to release those hings that are impurities in our lives that GOd can mold us into the person He can use. Thus the name of this blog. I am just clay being molded daily, there are so many things that can mold us; magazines, tv, friends, society, but it is the creator of the universe that I want to be molded by. God knew me even before I was formed in my mothers womb and He alone knows the pupose of why He created me. If I seek after Him and His plan and allow Him to mold me into the creation He always intended then I can become a vessel He can work with and through. SO Lord today I once again yield my will to You and ask You to mold me and make me into what You desire my life to be.

No comments: